Nitro Pro 11
Nitro is known for their fast and easily learned PDF software, and the latest version, Nitro Pro 11, is certainly no exception. It’s a powerful program that allows you to take advantage of a host of functions related to PDFs and document management. You can easily create, view, edit and share your documents in a quick and easy way with this software.
Nitro Pro 11 comes in two versions, namely Standard and Business. For day-to-day use, the Standard package more than covers what a typical user might want out of a PDF converter software. The Business version takes it to the next level with enhanced functions related to sharing, security and collaboration. Nitro also offers significant resources for training and getting the most out of the application for enterprise clients.
- User friendly – Nitro Pro 11 is clearly designed to be learned fast and used without headache. This focus is apparent in its familiar intuitive interface and its large pool of learning resources and online community.
- Good value – Nitro Pro is a very reasonably priced PDF solution that still offers a solid range of functionality with good performance.
- Great OCR – its optical character recognition engine delivers quality results, making it a serious competitor among leading PDF software.
- Powerful – the speed at which it performs tasks is notable, as is the range of functionalities it presents to the user, both in the Standard and Business versions.
- Lack of support – a potential drawback of this software is the spotty record of support, with no online chat on the website and mixed reviews about their help service. The ample community resources could make up for this, though.
- No ePub – this is a popular e-book format, but Nitro Pro 11 doesn’t convert documents to ePub.
- Doesn’t optimize for mobile – many PDF converters optimize your documents for display on mobile platforms, but Nitro Pro 11 lacks this feature.
With Nitro Pro 11, you’ll find a good range of PDF functionalities for conversion, creation, sharing and collaboration. It allows you to convert files from PDF to MS Office formats (and vice versa), create professional documents, read scanned files with a powerful OCR, secure your documents with e-signatures, passwords, and store or share them on the cloud.
The usability of Nitro Pro 11 can’t be stressed enough. For a dependable, solid PDF software with this many tools, it really is easy to use. The MS Office type interface will be a familiar breeze for those used to that platform, allowing for maximum productivity. This is no surprise considering the company’s focus on user experience.
The OCR is a stand out feature, boasting great accuracy in converting scanned text into editable characters. Editing images within documents is also easy with Nitro Pro 11, as is signing documents with the QuickSign e-signature tool.
Conversion is quick and easy as well, and Nitro Pro 11 allows you to batch convert files to save time. The standard range of professional document formats can be converted with the software, including Microsoft files, image files, text and web-based documents.
Nitro Pro 11 features strong editing tools, and includes professional functions such as Bates numbering for legal documents, redaction, annotation, stamping, and image/logo insertion.
Finally, you can create documents in several industry standard formats such as PDF/A (archives), a functionality supported by a long list of tools to merge existing files or create them from scratch.
Security and Collaboration
Nitro have equipped their software with some great security tools, such as encryption, password protection, access control and e-signatures. It’s also fully cloud compliant, connecting to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive for seamless integration into your workflow.
If there’s one PDF application out there that’s proving to be serious competition for Adobe Acrobat, it’s Nitro Pro 11. It offers a wide range of functions that cover everything both a casual and professional users would need. The high quality OCR is especially impressive, and its security features are attractive to those handling documents in a business setting. All this is housed in a remarkably stable and user-friendly program, which makes Nitro Pro 11 a truly valuable addition to your workflow.
ABOUT COMPARE PDF CREATOR
Our website provides PDF users with unbiased reviews of the most popular PDF software on the market. You can easily compare the different features and functionality that each software offers to make sure you make the right choice.
Our reviews are verified and include all the most up-to-date information available so you can rest assured you’re getting the complete scoop. We save you the hassle of putting in hours of research by trying out the top PDF software and offering full reviews all in one place.